It’s almost that time of year when you need the best motorcycle insurance to stay protected on the road. Motorcycle insurance from The FIG can cover collision damage costs, medical payments, theft and more. Learn more below about each motorcycle coverage option and contact The FIG for a quote today.
- Bodily injury liability – If you cause an accident and someone is injured, this motorcycle insurance coverage can help pay their medical bills and loss of income.
- Property damage liability – This coverage helps pay for damages to another person’s vehicle or property, if you cause an accident.
- Collision – Collision pays for damage to your vehicle if you hit another vehicle or object, another vehicle hits you, or your vehicle rolls over.
- Comprehensive – Also known as “other than collision,” this motorcycle coverage can help pay for damage to your vehicle from vandalism, theft, weather events and falling objects.
- Uninsured motorist – Helps protect you and your vehicle from uninsured drivers and hit-and-run accidents.
Underinsured motorist – Helps protect you from drivers who do not have enough insurance to cover the costs of an accident.
- Medical payments – Also known as Personal Injury Protection (PIP), med pay can help cover medical costs related to an accident, regardless of who’s at fault.
Optional motorcycle insurance coverages
- Custom equipment – This covers aftermarket parts and equipment not originally installed on your vehicle by the manufacturer. You get $3,000 of coverage if you have comprehensive insurance. You can buy additional limits up to $30,000.
- Roadside Assistance – Get 24/7 emergency help if you need fuel, a tire change, a jumpstart or a tow.
- OEM endorsement – This coverage helps ensure that your vehicle is repaired with new parts from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), whenever available. If an OEM part is not available, we’ll issue payment based on the fair market value of the new OEM part. Available for vehicles less than 10 years old.
Get a quote by contacting one of our qualified agents at THE FIG.
All coverages and descriptions are provided by Nationwide Insurance Companies.